real estate menu left
real estate menu right
real estate company logo

Welcome to Brandplix

Name, taglines and domain names... it's fun to create new ones and help people who are searching for a new business name or need a cool tagline for their business. I just love to find and create.

So far I've helped a product to a tagline (new tool), an association to a tagline, I named a new product line and a learning product and helped over 10 businesses to a new name. The product line is a brand name for a Doctor's line of natural supplements. The other ones are a learning subscription service name and the business names are f.i. a men's underwear business, an online healthcare start-up business, a fashion blog, a sports nutrition e-commerce site and a beauty fitness online store and a few others. It's fun to do!

I also have a few domain names for sale that I really liked myself, they are either great domains or very brandable names. I created a simple logo to go with it, just for a better view of the name. If you have interest in a domain name and like the logo, you can have the logo for free. Feel free make me a offer (which YOU find suitable) on any of the domain names on this website (except the ones on Brandbucket and Brandroot).

I also have a few friends who sell domain names, see the tab 'domain names from friends'. If you like one of those, just send an offer through the contact form and I will forward it directly to my friend, who will be in touch with you.

Visitor's notice

Offers on .com domains below $350.00 will need to be made through wire transfer (other domain extensions below $600.00), after which the domain will be transferred within 1 to 3 days. Offers on .com domains from $350.00 and higher (other domain extensions from $600.00), can be made through Sedo.com or through wire transfer. I you want to pay the Sedo fee yourself, all can be transfered through Sedo. If you have any questions or want to make an offer, please send me an email through the contact page. Another option is to sell through the escrow service Agreed.com (the fee is approx. $ 12.50 for buyer and seller).

brandiqs
bytezit
computarje
eyefor
fundonlineme
fundonlinenow
fundraiselink
gifts4christmas
imaqes
innoflix
inspiriy
iqtones